Founder & VP of Engagement, Neugistics
Seth Meinzen is a serial social entrepreneur (13x), Behavior Intelligence Architect, Entrepreneur Ecosystem Builder, and Investor. Seth is passionate about helping others and understanding how the world works. Leading Seth to figure out how to “map” the behaviors and abilities of the ultra successful, and then “engineer” them into himself to massive increases in performance. Entrepreneurs, leaders, politicians, and professionals leverage Seth and the Neugistics consultancy to increase their performance and the performance of entire workforces.
Ironically, Seth was the least likely to succeed…especially at something like this! Severe learning disabilities, an over imagination, and being bullied up until high school kept Seth socially and mentally withdrawn. Until Seth realized natural abilities to identify body language and social patterns, revealed to him how to motivate people and configure situations to produce desired outcomes. Naturally, this led to a social life where Seth ROCKED! Then to entrepreneurship where Seth failed…repeatedly! After 4 failed business in 4 years, Seth began to understand the more intertwined “forces” in business and societies. Leading Seth and his partners/teams to:
- 4 Successful Entrepreneurial Ventures and Acquistions
- Hosted Dozens of Entrepreneur and Investor DEMO Events
- Built an Entrepreneur Ecosystem to start and grow hundreds of entrepreneurial businesses in Kansas City
- Scaled the Ecosystem Model to Produce Thriving Entrepreneur Economies in 6 months.
- Co-authored of a book with leading experts including the Founding Entrepreneurial President of the Kauffman Foundation.
And now have launched a Behavior Intelligence Company to “Design” and “Paste” high performance behaviors and abilities into a Professional to produce top results in weeks!”